We are now offering sessions from home through our partner at doxy.me. You can use your Windows or Mac computer that is equipped with a webcam and microphone as well as your Apple or Android mobile device.
We recommend that you use Chrome on whatever device you choose when making the call.
STEP 1 | Fill out and submit the New Patient Intake Form
STEP 2 | Call the office – 501.219.2419 – to schedule a time to meet with Dr. Maris and receive instructions on how to connect with the video session.
You will also be asked for your insurance information at this time, so please have that ready when you call.
Call the office – 501.219.2419 – to schedule a time to meet with Dr. Maris and you will receive instructions on how to connect with the video session.
You’ll also be asked if anything has changed since your last visit. If it has, please have that information ready when you call.
If you have trouble getting the service to work, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements. Click HERE to see what they are.
- Close all other programs on your computer than your browser before you start the call
- Reboot your computer and then try to connect to the website
- If your camera isn’t working:
- MacOS: Follow the steps outlined here: https://help.doxy.me/en/articles/3727780-allow-access-to-camera-in-macos
- Windows 10: Follow the steps outline here: https://help.doxy.me/en/articles/3644635-allow-access-to-camera-in-windows-10
If you continue to have problems, let us know through our contact page.